Tina Dabi is an Indian woman from Delhi who is 25 years old. She scored the first place spot in the UPSC exam, a Civil Services exam, which is one of the toughest tests in all of India. She received her top placement in 2015.
She originally secured her placement at 22 years old, out of 1,078 candidates. She managed such a feat on her first attempt on the exam, which makes it all the more impressive.
She went to school at the Convent of Jesus and Mary in New Delhi, and she was at the top of her CBSE Class 12th Board in Political Science, in which she got a perfect score. She has since gone to Lady Shri Ram College for Women, aiming for a Bachelor’s of Art in Political Science.
Her goal is to be an Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer. Her goal is to empower women in Haryana, and she wants to be a role model for other girls who want to excel in school, especially if they want to pass the UPSC exam. She comes from a Hindu family as well.
In 2018, she announced that she would be marrying the man who placed second in the exams, Athar Aamir Khan. They were married in March of 2018, with celebrations resurging in mid-April. Apparently, they fell in love when training for the Department of Personnel and Training office.
Athar is a Muslim man, which will make their marriage interesting, to say the least. Though she got the first place spot on her first try, her now-husband Athar got his second-place spot after his second attempt with the exam.
They had a beautiful, traditional wedding, and they look incredible together. Hopefully, she will be able to use her renowned status to bring about the change she wanted to see.
Tina Dabi Wikipedia
Tina Dabi, the IAS topper 2015, is the primary at any point Scheduled Caste (ST) lady to verify the first position in the IAS test. She had a fantasy of turning into an IAS official, along these lines; she began to get ready for the UPSC Civil Services Examination in the primary year of her graduation.
Tina Dabi is 24 years of age conceived on 9th November 1993 and a young lady from Bhopal.
Aside from knowledge, she is additionally awesome looking with the sound physical highlights of 34-28-34 and 5′ 4″ height.
Tina Dabiwas born and brought up in a middle-class SC Hindu family.
Her dad Jaswant Dabi is the General Manager of BSNL and her mom Himani Dabi is a previous Indian designing administration (IES) official. She has a sibling who is a younger sister named Ria Dabi.
Tina met her future spouse Athar Aamir Khan without precedent for 2015 at the IAS felicitation function at the DOPT office in Delhi. They approached to each and every other during their IAS preparing period in the foundation “Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration” in Mussoorie. During this time, they likewise went on an excursion to the Netherlands, Paris, and Rome. On 20 March 2018, she got hitched to Aamir who likewise turned into an IAS official till this time.
From her youth, she was smart and phenomenal in studies. She verified 100% checks in History just as in Political Science in her twelfth standard ICSE tests. She finished her graduation in “Bachelor of Arts in field of Political Science” from the well-known lady Shri Ram College for Women,’ in New Delhi. In 2016, she passed the IAS test in her first endeavour, with 52.49% imprints.
Facts about Tina Dabi:
- Her family moved to Delhi from Bhopal during her school days.
- Tina’s folks have qualified UPSC Indian Engineering Services tests previously.
- In the primary year tests of her graduation, she was among the toppers in Political Science stream at the Delhi University.
- Tina Dabi was entitled as ‘Student of the Year’ from well-known Lady Shri Ram College.
- Initially, she decided to do a degree in business, however later she chose to get ready for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. For this, she took affirmation in RAU’s IAS Study Circle, New Delhi and used to read for nine to twelve hours every day with a fixed time plan.
- She wants to work for the strengthening of ladies, in this way, in the wake of clearing IAS test, she picked the Haryana framework to satisfy her motivation, yet the two openings there were at that point distributed to the Scheduled Tribe, consequently, she must be happy with the Rajasthan unit which was her subsequent choice.
- She preferences voyaging and visited the places of interest like the Netherlands, France, and Italy.
Here, we studied all about Tina Dabi along with her details and also her family details. For further details, go on the portal and check for her biography.
Tina Dabi Images
Related Tags: Tina Dabi