Nivin Pauly is an artist and director of Indian movies. He was born in Ernakulam on October 11, 1984. Pauly was born into a family of Catholics. Pauly Bonaventure is the name of Nivin’s uncle. He was a mechanic employed in Switzerland and a nurse at one of the Swiss hospitals was his wife.
Pauly, in Kerala, was brought up. He graduated from the Federal Institute of Science and Technology with a Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Pauly got a job at Infosys in Bangalore by campus placements. Between 2006 to 2008, he served as a software engineer.
His personal life:
He quit his work because of his father’s death and returned home. On the date of 28th August 2010, he married his long-time girlfriend Rinna Joy. We are FISAT’s classmates. We were blessed with their son, born in 2012, and their child, born in 2017.
Pauly works mainly in cinemas in Malayalam. Pauly has been selected to play the main roles in the directorial debut of Vineeth Sreenivasan. In the 2009 season. The actor Dileep created this. Until he received his breakthrough in 2012 in the romantic film Thattathin Marayathu, he performed many small roles. This has also been directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan.
He has a picture of “boy next door” and has had many commercial successes, including 2013’s bilingual black comedy thriller Neram, 2014’s sports drama 1983, 2014’s romantic comedy Ohm Shanthi Oshaana, 2014’s Bangalore Days romantic drama.
|Real Name||Nivin Pauly|
|Debut||Malarvadi Arts Club(2010)Neram (2013)|
|Famous For||Vinod Nair in Thattathin Marayathu|
|Date Of Birth||11 October 1984|
|Hometown||Aluva, Kerala, India|
|Present Residence||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Education||B.Tech (Electronics & Communication technology)|
|Wife/Girl Friend||Rinna Joy|
He was called after Thattathin Marayathu as “the new youth feeling” and “hot ground.” He was provided by managers such as Shyamaprasad, Sathyan Anthikad, Rajesh Pillai, Aashiq Abu. Nivin made his debut in Tamil with the bi-lingual feature Neram.
His movies from Bangalore Days and Premam had become Malayalam’s top ten films of the largest scale. Throughout successful films such as Vikramadithyan (2014) and Aanandam, he has also made guest appearances.
He then performed George David’s job at Premam. It continues to be one of the highest-grossing movies in Malayalam. Roughly 67 crores. Nivin Pauly was portrayed as the next Mohanlal in social media after Premam’s launch and was granted a name of “superstar”.
Pauly made his debut as a director in his own production company Pauly Jr with Action Hero Biju.
He later developed Nattil Oridavela from Njandukalude. Pauly won the Best Male Film Filmfare Award for his 2013 Tamil film Neram.
- In 2015, for his roles at Bangalore Days and 1983, Pauly received the Kerala State Film Award for Best Actor.
- He received the 2016 Action Hero Biju Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Malayalam.
- Kochi Times and Malabar Times named him as the “Most Desirable Person of 2015.”
- He was honoured at the fifth-anniversary celebration of the Filmfare Middle East magazine in Dubai.
- He is born and brought up in the Catholic Family.
- His parents were settled in Switzerland.
- He did B.techin Electronics and Communication.
- He along with his elder sister stayed at his grandparents in Kerala.
- He worked for Infosys in Bangalore.
- He is also a producer being an actor.
- His acting brought him many awards and rewards.
- He is a big fan of Prithviraj Sukumaran.